If it matters, we're on it.®
Valspar is a global leader in the coatings industry. We create value and achieve strong financial results by investing in differentiated technologies, producing high-quality products, building brands consumers trust and providing outstanding customer service. Our 11,000 employees worldwide deliver advanced coatings solutions with best-in-class appearance, performance, protection and sustainability to customers in more than 100 countries. Valspar offers a broad range of superior coatings, including those for:
- Agricultural and construction equipment, pipe, lawn and garden, appliances, transportation and marine shipping containers
- Buildings and building components, other metal building and architectural products and appliances
- Interior and exterior metal food containers and beverage cans
- Wood furniture, building products, cabinets and floors
- Interior and exterior decorative paints, stains, primers, varnishes and specialty decorative products for both the do-it-yourself and professional market
Valspar is headquartered in Minneapolis and has been pushing the boundaries of science and innovation since 1806.
Valspar's Code of Ethics
To view a PDF of Valspar's Code of Ethics in its entirety, please select a language below.